Official Representative of the Vanuatu Department of Immigration
• The fastest investors permanent residency program in the world with a 10 day processing time.
• All application documents can be scanned and processed securely via email.
• Process confidentially and securely with the official representative of the Vanuatu Governments PR Program.
• We are Vanuatu’s longest established Residency and Citizenship firm established in 2004.
• PR is granted to applicants and their families for 10 years and is renewable or can lead to citizenship through naturalisation.
• Simple application, no language requirement, no income requirement
• No annual renewal fees.
• No requirement to visit or reside in Vanuatu to obtain PR.
• For those looking for a safe and secure alternative residence, with Vanuatu Permanent Residency (PR) you can enter and live in Vanuatu at any time.
• PR in a commonwealth country close to New Zealand and Australia.
The process is simple, efficient and confidential
Submit certified passport for pre-approval due diligence check
Once approved submit full application
Receive Vanuatu Immigration approval and certificate
PR Card issued
Fedex certificate and cards to client
From application processing to couriering your PR Card is only 10 working days.
Stanford Knight & Partners are a fully Accredited Master Agent of the Vanuatu Government to process citizenship applications. We charge no additional fees and offer a faster comprehensive service.
At Stanford Knight & Partners, we believe it’s important you know exactly who you are dealing with. Our advisory team have lived and resided in Vanuatu since 2004. We are experts at conducting business in the region, with specialist areas including digital currency, financial markets, administration, government policy advisory, tourism, property and investment industries.
A New Zealander and Vanuatu citizen, I divide my time between both Vanuatu and New Zealand. Across both countries I have comprehensive private sector experience in tourism, hotel and operations management, project management and property development. I hold a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management). I possess broad knowledge and practical experience of the intricacies of investing, developing and operating businesses within the Vanuatu commercial sector. My key focus within Stanford Knight is to guide our clients through the process of acquiring Vanuatu citizenship and enabling them to take full advantage of all the benefits this offers.
I am a Vanuatu citizen and was the key person involved in developing Vanuatu’s Citizenship by Investment Program and I am a Licensed Securities Dealer and hold a CSP License from the Vanuatu Securities Commission. I have an extensive private sector background in climate finance, policy development, tourism, agriculture and property industry with practical hands on knowledge of doing business in the pacific context. My clients including Governments, financial institutions, corporates, regional agencies and institutional investors have enjoyed a broad range of advisory and strategic services from myself. I have resided permanently in Vanuatu for 15 years and sit on numerous private and public boards and committees including the current Chairperson of the Vanuatu Business Resilience Council. My passion is driving development in the South Pacific through direct investment in sustainable industries.